North America Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addictions Market was valued at USD 38.58 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach the value of USD 221.27 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 24.4% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
The rising adoption of online retailing is driving the smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market growth. The rise in the number of internet users across the world has led to an increase in the average amount of money spent online. This coupled with changing buying patterns of consumers has significantly contributed to the growth of online retailing. To capitalize on this trend, vendors are focusing on increasing their presence online. Also, there has been an increase in the number of online pharmacies and drug stores that offer nicotine patches and other NRT products. All these factors are expected to drive the growth of the global smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market during the forecast period.
The health issues associated with smoking cessation products is impeding the smoking cessation and nicotine de-addiction market growth. Long-term use of nicotine products can cause health issues such as hair loss, skin irritation, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, nausea, and others. Also, people who regularly consume nicotine products face problems with teeth and jaw because of continuous chewing. Other side effects include skin irritation, itching, dizziness, and headache. Moreover, researchers have found that two primary ingredients found in e-cigarettes are toxic to cells in the human body. Many such health risks associated with the consumption of smoking cessation products are reducing the growth potential in the market.
- JB Chemicals Pharmaceuticals will introduce medicated nicotine lozenges in May 2021 to help reduce the desire to consume or smoke tobacco.
- NFL Biosciences SA, a biopharmaceutical company developing botanical drugs for the treatment of addictions, will begin its CESTO II Phase II/III clinical trial in December 2021 to evaluate the efficacy and safety of its NFL-101 smoking cessation treatment.
- With Nicotine
- Without Nicotine
- Generation Z
- Generation X
- Silent Generation
Highlight of Table of Content:
- Chapter 1: Market overview
- Chapter 2: North America Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addictions Market Analysis
- Chapter 3: Regional analysis of the North America Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addictions Market
- Chapter 4: Market segmentation based on types and applications
- Chapter 5: Revenue analysis based on types and applications
- Chapter 6: Market share
- Chapter 7: Competitive Landscape
- Chapter 8: Drivers, Restraints, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Chapter 9: Gross Margin and Price Analysis
Get Details TOC of this report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-smoking-cessation-and-nicotine-de-addictions-market
Imperial Brands (UK), 22nd Century Group, Inc (U.S), Pfizer Inc. (U.S). Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (India), Glaxosmithkline Plc. (UK), British American Tobacco (UK), Cambrex Corporation (U.S), Cipla Inc. (U.S), Fertin Pharma (Denmark), Johnson Johnson private limited (U.S), Perrigo Company Plc (Ireland)
Profound Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the growth rate of various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- Which region has the highest growth rate and size of the emerging market by value in 2022?
- Who are the competitive players is Middle East and Africa Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addictions Market?
- Which region has the largest share and degree of competition in the industry?
- What is the CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022 to 2029?
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share for the market?
- What is the main driver of the Middle East and Africa Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addictions Market?
- What is sales volume, revenue, and price analysis of top players of the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America Smoking Cessation and Nicotine De-Addictions Market?
Browser Related Report @-
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research